While the Kenosha Community Foundation does not operate a general scholarship fund, we administer a diverse and growing number of funds that offer scholarship opportunities to local students at all stages of higher education.
All scholarship awards are made from specific funds with criteria established by their particular donor. We currently administer a wide variety of scholarship funds that have been established by individuals, families and organizations throughout Kenosha County.
The scholarship award process is overseen by a committee of volunteers from Kenosha County.
The Foundation’s scholarship cycle begins each year in January when we open the application process and continues through June when all scholarships are approved by our Board of Directors. Application deadlines vary for each fund.
Scholarships that are offered by the Kenosha Community Foundation include:
- A. Allan and M. Jankus Scholarship
- Bradford High School Class of 1961 Scholarship
- Clay Davison Legacy Scholarship
- Doris Kreuscher Colombe Scholarship
- Fellman Family Fund
- Hartley Family Youth Sailing Scholarship
- Henry A Link Scholarship
- Herman & Virginia Gundlach Scholarship
- Howard J. Brown Scholarship
- Irene Buri-Nelson Scholarship at St. James Church
- KTEC Alumni Scholarship
- Madrigrano-Friebus Scholarship
- Manny Mitka Fund
- Mary Louise Link Scholarship
- Orgullo Hispano Scholarship (Hispanic Pride)
- Rizzo Family Memorial Scholarships
- The Foundation’s Cropley Scholarships